Social Media Post:
To make sure our clients, staff, and patients stay as safe and healthy as possible, we are utilizing telemedicine for many appointments via the [TELEMEDICINE APP]. While not suitable for urgent or emergency care, telemedicine is easy and convenient to use for follow-up care, allergies, coughs, diabetic care, gastrointestinal problems, medication refills, hospice care, parasite prevention and treatment and more. Download [TELEMEDICINE APP] here: [Link to app download or refer them to App Store or Google Play] Questions? Just give us a call at [HOSPITAL TEL NUMBER].
We Offer Telemedicine To Help Your Pets
In light of COVID-19 concerns, we have taken steps to make sure our extended community remains as safe as possible. We are now offering digital appointments to complement ongoing in-office care through [TELEMEDCINE APP].
If you are interested in connecting digitally, you will need to download the [TELEMEDCINE APP].
Some important details:
- [TELEMEDICINE APP] connects you with our veterinary team, not a third-party veterinarian. [NOT TRUE WITH ALL APPs]
- Consultations will cost [AMOUNT, DIFFERS FOR EACH APP]
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine, and [TELEMEDICINE APP] is not suitable for urgent or emergency care. Currently, only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
What is suitable for telemedicine visits?
- Coughing, sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic care and management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
Please call us immediately at [HOSPITAL TEL NUMBER] if you think your pet may need urgent or emergency care.
We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to working hours. You can anticipate a one-hour turn-around around in response, but we may occasionally be delayed due to an in-office emergency.